Thomas LenzDipl.-Ing. BSc
Secure Applications, PhD Candidate
My main research interest lies in identity-management system for cross-domain or cross-device scenarios. In this research, he deals with smooth interactions between inhomogeneous infrastructures that are involved in identification, authentication, and authorization processes. During this research, he contributed to several national and international research projects and activities, including:
- EU Large Scale Pilot STORK 2.0: EU Large Scale Pilots on eID federation
- FP7-ICT FutureID that focus on a comprehensive, flexible, privacy-aware and ubiquitously usable identity management infrastructure for Europe.
- CEF project Hosted Virtual Identity Provider for the Austrian eID System that focus on designing and developing of eIDAS compliant eID System for the Austrian government.
- CEF project eID4U that focus on using eID in universities
- CEF project SEMPER that enhance eIDAS with electronic mandates
- Designing, developing, and maintaining of several software components that are operated in production in the Austrian eID infrastructure
- Member of several national working groups that focus on identity management and secure systems (like, AG-IZ, AG-Policy, Sub-AG PVP)
- Member of several committees (Komitee 001, 001_17, 001_18, 001_27, 001_41) of the Austrian Standards Institute (A.S.I.)
- Member of the Austrian delegations to the eIDAS Technical Subgroup
- Member of ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 27/WG 5 (Identity management and privacy technologies)
- Reviewer of journals, like Future Generation Computer Systems (Elsevier)
Signatures to Go: A Framework for Qualified PDF Signing on Mobile Devices
Ahmetovic E., Lenz T., Kollmann C.
International Conference on Security and Cryptography (SECRYPT 2020), 17th International Conference on Security and Cryptography
Mobile-Only Solution for Server-Based Qualified Electronic Signatures
Theuermann K., Tauber A., Lenz T.
ICC 2019 - 2019 IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), 2019 IEEE International Conference on Communications
Flexible und benutzerfreundliche Authentifizierungsverfahren zur Umsetzung transaktionaler E-Government-Services auf mobilen Geräten
Theuermann K., Zefferer T., Lenz T., Tauber A.
Handbuch E-Government, Technikinduzierte Verwaltungsentwicklung, 1-30
Identitätsmanagement in Österreich mit MOA-ID 2.0
Lenz T., Zwattendorfer B., Stranacher K., Tauber A.
eGovernment review, Vol. 13, 18-19
Enhancing the Modularity and Applicability of Web-Based Signature-Verication Tools
Lenz T., Stranacher K., Zefferer T.
Webist 2013 Selected and revised papers, 173-188