Arne TauberDipl.-Ing. Dr.techn.
Secure Applications, Group Leader
My areas of interest and research specialities are IT security with focus on topics around the eIDAS regulation, especially on identity management, electronic signatures, electronic registered mail, certified electronic mail and eGovernment. I contributed to several related European projects, like:
- STORK and STORK 2.0, the EU Large Scale Pilots on eID federation where I was pilot-leader of the e-Delivery pilot
- eSENS, the EU Large Scale Pilot on Building Block consolidation
- SPOCS, the EU Large Scale Pilot on the services directive
- CREDENTIAL, an EU research project on innovative cloud-based services for storing, managing, and sharing digital identity information
- the CEF projects eID4U on using eID in universities and SEMPER on enhancing eIDAS with electronic mandates
- Member of the ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 27 (IT Security techniques) national standardization committee (Austrian Standards Institute).