Arne TauberDipl.-Ing. Dr.techn.
Secure Applications, A-SIT
My areas of interest and research specialities are IT security with focus on topics around the eIDAS regulation, especially on identity management, electronic signatures, mobile and cloud security, certified electronic mail and eGovernment. I contributed to several related European projects, like:
- mGov4EU, an EU H2020 project developing technologies for cross-border use of mobile first approaches in the context of eIDAS and the SDGR
- KRAKEN, an EU H2020 project developing a trusted and secure personal data platform using SSI and proxy-reencryption technologies
- CREDENTIAL, an EU research project on innovative cloud-based services for storing, managing, and sharing digital identity information
- the following CEF projects
- EBSI4Austria on setting up an EBSI node in Austria and piloting the diploma use-case
- SEMPER on enhancing eIDAS with electronic mandates
- eID4U on using eID in universities
- STORK and STORK 2.0, the EU Large Scale Pilots on eID federation where I was pilot-leader of the e-Delivery pilot
- eSENS, the EU Large Scale Pilot on Building Block consolidation
- SPOCS, the EU Large Scale Pilot on the services directive
- Member of the ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 27 (IT Security techniques) national standardization committee (Austrian Standards Institute)
Received Awards and Prizes
2012 – “Award of Excellence” for best Ph.D. thesis from the Austrian Federal Ministry for Science and Research
2012 – IEEE CCIS Best paper award
Fitzek A., Maierhofer C., Tauber A., Zwattendorfer B.
eGovernment review, 16-17
Zwattendorfer B., Tauber A.
International journal of Internet technology and secured transactions, Vol. 5(4), 291-306