Timeline and Checklist
Starting your Thesis
- Kick-off meeting: after you’ve agreed on a topic with your supervisor, take the time for a dedicated kick-off meeting with your supervisor and maybe the research team leader. Plan your first steps and goals, find out where to start reading, and agree on dates for your next meeting(s).
- Infrastructure: Your supervisor will provide you with an IAIK StudentNet account, Git repository, and other tools that you might need, such as Mattermost for communication, software accounts, devices, cluster access, …
- Register your thesis: Complete the Application Form for Master’s Thesis and submit it to the Dean’s Office.
- Concept presentation: after a month or so, you’ll present your plans for the thesis and your first steps to the research team. You’ll receive feedback and discuss the details and timeline for the rest of your project.
Handing in your Thesis
Your Master’s Examination
- List of Exam Dates
- Application Form for the Master’s Examination
- Instruction by the Dean’s Office in TU4U
Our LaTeX templates for your thesis and presentation will soon be available!
In the meantime, have a look at our template collection.