Lorenzo GrassiDott. mag.
Cryptology & Privacy, PostDoc
- cryptanalysis of (round-reduced) AES and AES-like ciphers;
- design of (new) block ciphers/hash functions/cryptography permutations which are targeted for new applications like Multi-Party Computation/Post-Quantum Signature Scheme/SNARKs/…;
- statistical/algebraic cryptanalysis (in general).
My interests, however, span a much wider area of cryptography and beyond (including post-quantum cryptography and provable security).
- Applied Cryptography (lecture and practicals: winter term)
- Applied Cryptography 2 (lecture/seminar and practicals: summer term)