Lena HeimbergerDipl.-Ing. BSc
Cryptology & Privacy, PhD Student
My interests include
- mathematical cryptography, namely cool cryptography built from algebra
- scalable and privacy-preserving cryptography, especially considering tradeoffs like bandwidth and parallelization
- distributed computing, especially large-scale networks and federation, as well as messaging
- as well as the legal aspects of the above, it would be nice to have a legislative ground to enforce privacy.
Please email me if you are looking for a thesis, project, or internship. I usually have some topic ideas that are in an early stage of development. If you are curious about any of the topics above, I’m happy to hear from you!
I teach cryptography as a part of:
I used to teach cryptography as a part of:
- Mathematical Foundations of Cryptography (WS 2022/2023)
I do not have fixed office hours, but I am available if you have questions, concerns, or if you just want to talk about course material or cryptography in general. Should you want to write a thesis in my general area of research, I’m most happy to explore potential topics. Please just send me an E-Mail so we can schedule an appointment!