Maria Eichlseder is currently pursuing her PhD studies with the Cryptography group at IAIK. Her main research interests are the design and analysis of symmetric cryptographic algorithms, in particular hash functions and authenticated encryption algorithms. Before, she completed the master studies programme Computer Science and the bachelor programmes Computer Science and Technical Mathematics with distinction at Graz University of Technology.
An almost-up-to-date list of publications can be found at online bibliographies like DBLP and Google Scholar. DBLP includes PDF download links for the openly accessible IACR ePrint Archive versions of most papers.
Online resources on selected research topics:
- Ascon, a new authenticated encryption algorithm submitted to the ongoing CAESAR competition
- Malicious SHA-1, a malicious hash function with backdoor
Program committee member / editorial board
- VO+KU Applied Cryptography 1
- VO+KU Applied Cryptography 2
- Supervision of bachelor's theses, master's theses and student projects